Friday, October 28, 2011

Back to Vail, Back to Business

Have had a great couple of weeks training back in Vail. We finally have been getting some serious snow and look to be getting on snow next week. For us at Ski and Snowboard Club Vail, we have snow blowing capability at the base of Vail Mountain and every year get about one kilometer of track groomed for us to ski on starting on November 1st. Pretty awesome stuff.

The past 2 days I was in Fruita, CO doing some biking with my buddy Paul, who is getting married tomorrow, and some other buddies. We had a great time and it is always so awesome to me that we can be skiing on snow in Vail and then drive 2 hours west and ride bikes in the desert. Some pictures are below:





I also had some buddies come from out east to do some biking all over the valley. One of them said the riding that he has done in Colorado is better than the biking in Moab. Nice compliment!


As for my school placement, I couldn't be any happier. I have loved every second I have been in my 4th grade classroom. On Monday we are having a Halloween Party! Should be some good stuff. I'll have some good photos!

Racing starts in a month. Time to start crankin'!

S


0 comments: