Sunday, May 20, 2012

Back from some serious travel

Wait...no I will still be traveling for the next 2 weeks still. May has been a go-there, come-here month for me. It has involved training, working, resting and injury recovery.

Training has blasted off and has been going very well so far. When you travel a lot you can get out of rhythm of activities you usually have to cross train, but part of being a skier is the ability to fly by the seat of your pants!I have been running, biking, and hiking the trails and roads that I haven't been able to since last summer. Nice to get back to it.

Work has picked up a little again just making sure I can pay the remaining bills (that ITA hasn't covered) and try and accrue some during this time in my life. Always feels a little better web you can buy mom a bundle of flowers and a cool piece of jewelry on Mothers Day instead of just a card.

My ankle injury from my last races in Sweden have been a bit chronic. I have been working with a PT to help with the final pains but I think it is disappearing! Thank goodness!

Going to see some ITA teammates this week in Bend, Oregon. I WS going to try and see Ben at Olympic trials in June but looks like I might be a bit early!

Hope all is well!

Sylvan

0 comments: