Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Shaping up in Placid

We have been in Lake Placid now for a week and have had a great amount of intensity workouts and volume. It is great to be back here because I lived here for a summer between my Junior and Senior year in college. I had a great time here and it always brings me back when I come stay. Staying in the Adirondacks is always comfortable, cozy, and fun. We have another week left here but am excited for the rest of our week. We have been training with the US Ski Team here and it has been great to mix it up with the guys here and the other teams in attendance.

Here is a shot of Kris Freeman (USST), Noah Hoffman (USST/Team HomeGrown, myself (in the white) and Tad Elliott (USST/Team HomeGrown).
As for my placement in the community, I am in the process of looking for the perfect placement for the school year. I am looking to work in an multilingual elementary school in Edwards, CO. Good stuff coming up.

More updates to come from the camp!

Skol,
Sylvan

0 comments: