Sunday, January 29, 2012

Ramsau, Austria and onto Moscow

I just arrived in Ramsau, Austria with my SSCV Team HomeGrown teammate Tad Elliott. Besides skiing on some amazing trails I have been trying to acclimate and get rid of some jetlag. Not too bad this time around to Europe though! Starting to sleep much better.


Tomorrow I am leaving to my first World Cup race which is in Moscow, Russia. It is a city sprint that will be held in Luzhniki Stadium. It was built for the 1980 Olympic games and the arena we are racing in holds 76,000 people. It most recently hosted the UEFA Champions League Final in 2008.

There are some pictures below of the prep for the race:






Pretty amazing to me that the first one will be in such a cool place. Excited to share pictures from the event here soon after.

Hope you all are doing great! I am!

S

0 comments: