Sunday, June 16, 2013

Bend Camp Coming to an End


My month of training here in Bend is close to an end. I trained what will end up being around a tenth of my total hours of training this year during my three weeks here. 

I have had a great time here and my training has been very productive. It's weird for me to be away from home for so long though. I always feel a little anxious about being away for so long because of all my other obligations when in in Colorado.

On top of that, I haven't been able to see my wife Sarah for 6 weeks, which is a small amount of time in comparison to the winter, but regardless it is a long time. She did, however, make it to Bend for her birthday weekend this weekend so we had a great time.

The snow has been great, the training has been great and the company has been greater. 

I also had an article written by Fasterskier about the upcoming season:


Great start to the season!

Best,
S

Crust skiing with the juniors

Biking up the valley

One of our juniors getting some air

Me and my good friend Trygve heading up the chair lift

Helping Matt build his patio. The least I could do for free living.

Post raft trip pictures with some old friends

Rising bikes with Sarah









0 comments: